Do you hate to create a login for websites where you only want to get information? Having to give away you E-Mail address again and again?
BugMeNot.com was created as a mechanism to quickly bypass the login of web sites that require compulsory registration and/or the collection of personal/demographic information (such as the New York Times).
So why should you use BugMeNot.com
Why not just register?
- It’s a breach of privacy.
- Sites don’t have a great track record with the whole spam thing.
- It’s contrary to the fundamental spirit of the net. Just ask Google.
- It’s pointless due to the significant percentage of users who enter fake demographic details anyway.
- It’s a waste of time.
- It’s annoying as hell.
- Imagine if every site required registration to access content.
They have a tutorial to learn about it. Just try it next time you need to create an account.