Development time benefits
- Strict development time (and runtime) enforcement of module boundaries
- A service-oriented architecture that works for managing service dependencies between modules.
- Better ability to structure development teams the way you want to
- Faster team-based development
- Faster testing cycles
- Support for versioning as part of dependency management
- Full information about the installed modules and their wiring is available at runtime – a level of insight operations teams have never had before
- Isolate changes
- Share dependencies
- Use just the server facilities you need
All this assumptions are backed up with arguments in his article.