The people who saw Elephants Dream know what Open Source Movies are.
If you don’t know… It’s about producing films using open source/free software tools (like blender) and releasing the films in such a license that everybody can watch it without having to pay.
The film is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights.