Is it impossible playing a British-style pop music in Italy? Here is the challenge that Amelie want to take up.
At the beginning of 2006, the Trabant EP is the Amelie’s 1st auto-produced work. It gets good reviews from specialised websites and magazines. Meanwhile, the band plays several gigs and festivals, and opens some summer tour concerts of Baustelle.
In November 2006, Amelie record 5 songs which give birth to Be Low, the band’s 2nd EP. The artistic production of this very goodly reviewed work is led by Andrea Franchi, collaborator and drummer with well-known Italian songwriter Paolo Benvegnù.
YES it is legal to hear and download this music for free because it is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Generic.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.