- Reactive programming is a specification for dealing with asynchronous streams of data
- Reactive provides tools for transforming and combining streams and for managing flow-control
- Marble diagrams provide an interactive canvas for visualizing reactive constructs
- Resembles Java Streams API but the resemblance is purely superficial
- Attach to hot streams to attenuate and process asynchronous data feeds
Also you should checkout the RxMarbles website which interactivly visualizes the reactive functions.